Yo peepos!
Ya knw, I've long ago realised that guys named 'Marcus' are very charming.
Really.
Serious.
YUP.
Just the name itself attracts me.
To illustrate, the
bridegroom at the wedding dinner i attended two nights ago was
RATHER charming.
He's Marcus Goh Bla Bla.
And he's definitely not exaggeratively handsome. (NOT handsome AT ALL in fact). But the bride was undoubtedly PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL. *weeeeeeeeeeeeeets*
Okay.
Another example will be Mr. Cute a.k.a Mr. Maths substitute.
He's Marcus Tan Bla Bla.
And he's DARN CUTE. He looks like a puppy.
And his butt is certainly cuter than Mr. Wong's (Edwin Wong, the irresponsible tcher who left our physics hanging in mid air early this year, remember? His big round BUTT. gross. puke puke). AHEM.
Although Mr. Cute is a little short as a grown up man, but he's really cute.
:DDFine. Enough of boys.
Don't wanna say much about the Chinese oral.
It was alright, good!
Just that I didn't enjoy that 2 hours of waiting.
HEY. Im tired.
I almost doze off during Physics, Bio and Emaths.
But I struggled to stay awake.
Speaking of Bio, there's this irritating trainee tcher who was like acting as the ambassadors for JCs today.
His clothes which made him look like someone from the a-go-go\80s century irks me most. And his hair is BAD. UGLY. YUCKY. UGH.
His voice too. Sissy.
Sorry, but I just don't like him.
---xoxo